Restaurant Training Specialist
Restaurant Training: Train-the-Trainer
We train you our proven concepts to train your staff in-house - At Five Star Training, we offer both customized and off-the-shelf train-the-trainer programs. We can teach you how to build and deliver your own training program within your four walls using our proven concepts and strategies. Or, we can customize a company-wide, results-oriented program with all the essential elements needed for your success. As we carefully assess your needs, we will recommend a full-scale program that is well-designed, practical, and grows with your company. Our train-the-trainer programs are a cost-effective option for you to choose and are industry-proven.
Train-the-Trainer Services: (Taught on premise or online)
- Trainer Tool Kit & Written Materials - Implement digital, off-the-shelf materials today. See item numbers #32 through #40 when clicking the link.
- Out-of-the-Box Employee Training - Build your own training programs using our proven tools, concepts, handouts, and interactive exercises.
- Out-of-the-Box Server Power Point - Present a complete 42-slide PowerPoint waiter and waitress training program with all the tools needed and written tutorials.
- Restaurant Manuals - Train managers and staff with our 12 results-oriented digital manuals.
- On-the-Job Train-the-Trainer - Conduct on-the-job training with training schedules, agendas, task lists, checklists, and materials.
- Online Webinars and Training by Phone - Learn how to create and facilitate proven training using our core training concepts, exercises, and facilitation tips.
- Train-the-Trainer Seminar (Link intended to move slightly down page) - Attend this highly-motivated seminar that teaches trainers the core fundamentals to train people and the different learning styles of trainees. This seminar is taught on your premises, in “sunny” Florida, or online.
Train-the-Trainer Seminar - Mentoring for Success
Define training and understand why it is an ongoing process
Learn how training benefits managers, team members, and guests
Discover why trainers are vital role models
Master the performance building blocks and learn how they are the foundation to achieve peak performance
Learn key training tips and guidelines
Understand learning fundamentals and the tools needed for effective learning
Learn the performance categories for different types of learners
Measure training using a quantitative approach
Master the Six Training Steps
Adopt positive communication and effective dialogue techniques:
- Verbal language
- Nonverbal language
Discover learning distractions and barriers
Adopt positive listening skills
Understand the four main personality styles
Master learning styles
Participate in hands-on learning demonstrations using common scenarios
Our seven above services will teach your trainers how to:
- Implement core training philosophies, concepts, and acronyms using proven training tools.
- Understand key training techniques, educational fundamentals, and the learning processes to optimize training effectiveness.
- Maximize training by understanding the core types of learners and their specific learning style so the trainer can adapt the training accordingly.
- Use our proven programs and concepts to conduct lively, interactive, and results-oriented restaurant training seminars. Some of our programs include: Customer Service, Dining Room Management, Service Recovery/Complaint Handling, Waitress and Waiter Training, Teamwork, Restaurant Management Overview, Hiring, Orienting, Training, Coaching, Evaluating, Motivating, Communication, People Performance Process, 7-P Standards, and People Managment System.
- And more
Pricing for Your Investment: (Digital written training starting at $20. See below for the half day Train-the-Trainer program and online training.)
At your request, we will be happy to provide you with the most cost-effective pricing for a train-the-trainer package that is right for you. For online training and live, on-premise seminars, pricing varies according to the total amount of services purchased (we offer 20 services), number of learners, the quantity, length, and type (i.e. hourly staff, management, executive) of program, and similar factors. Please email or call us at 800-385-7827 for more information.