Restaurant Management Training
Coaching and Mentoring Program
Primary Goals: Our coaching/mentoring program allows us to work one-on-one with your manager. This custom program, similar to tutoring, will achieve the following for your manager:
- Adopt values and a positive mindset that supports a healthy management style
- Sharpen leadership and management skills
- Enhance personal and professional development
- Increase overall contributions to the company
See management seminars and webinars
See our training tips and professional advice
This program will consist of two main facets:
1) The Management of Tasks (MOT)
2) The Management of People (MOP)
Some of the services performed by Five Star Training:
- Perform a 3-part assessment/evaluation of your manager's strengths and weaknesses
- Design and develop the entire program and custom lesson plans
- Facilitate training modules and conduct phone/in person meetings with your manager and your manager's supervisor
- Focus on time management and create realistic timetables for assigned projects
- Assign readings, exercises, and assignments to complete outside of sessions
- Assist in dual goal setting
- Follow up, support, and measure progress
25 course topics are available. The selected topics will vary depending on project scope and management assessments.
Pricing for Your Investment:
At your request, we will be happy to provide you with the most cost-effective pricing for a coaching/mentoring package that is right for you. Pricing varies according to the total amount of services purchased (we offer 20 services), number of learners, number of course topics, the quantity, length, and type of program, and similar factors. Please email or call us at 800-385-7827 for more information. Also, learn about our phone and online training modules (condensed segments taken directly from our seminars), by clicking here.
Our programs are proven to yield a high return on investment. If you would like to learn more, while on the phone, we will show you our proven concepts and learning techniques that boost sales and slash turnover. Also, discover realistic profit objectives that are achievable for your business.